Sponge Adjusters for Scratching Board
Option for exclusive use of Garigari Scratching Board (nail grinder) 2 pieces per set
The wood of the main body of the Garigari Scratching Board and the corrugated paper of the Garigari Scratching Block are made of natural materials wood and paper breathe and may slightly change in size over time or depending on the living environment.
The gap caused by the size change can be The sponge is specially designed to fill in the gaps caused by size changes.
Please use it when you feel that the block is moving. Insert the sponge with the tag facing up.
When removing it, pinch the tag and pull it out.
- Do not use it for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- If a cat should swallow the product, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- Avoid using in direct sunlight, near fire, near heaters, or in places where the temperature or humidity is too high.
- Do not use if any tears or damage is found.
- As this is a handmade product, there may be individual differences in shape. Please understand this beforehand.
- If it gets dirty, wipe it off with a soft towel, or wipe it off with a wet towel that has been tightly squeezed.
- After wiping with a towel, etc., let it dry naturally in a well-ventilated place.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean.
- Store in a dry place.